[OpenLayers-Users] Amoeba shape

Vikash Talanki vikashtalanki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:50:58 EDT 2011

Hi frnds,

          I am doing a project for an organization using OL. I was
successful in creating buffers around a point for a given radius, but I was
just shocked from their response,they just asked me is there a chance to
create a amoeba shaped(no definite shape) object(just like circle,polygon)
and project it on the map. I was stunned and couldn't even reply them 'NO';
As far as I know its impossible to create a amoeba shape.

If at all if there is a chance to create a shape like that then what are the
requirements to be known?? like radius for a circle, number of sides with
angle for a polygon etc........

Is it possible to create such a shape???