[OpenLayers-Users] map projection problem in IE on first load

acousmetre acousmetre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:47:56 EDT 2011

Discovered the problem. There are four main divs on the page - and
these four were enveloped in a 5th div with some scaling to ensure that
everything stayed on the page on smaller screens. Removed this, made
some other adjustments, and now it seems to work.

_______________
Hi List,

I have a page with a problem in IE. The first time it is loaded, the map
shows itself briefly in a distorted form, then the points are displayed
on the map (apparently with the correct projection), then a moment later
the map goes blank.

If the map is moved or changed at this point, it reappears undistorted
and everything works as it should.

None of this happens if OSM is used as the baselayer.

I can't figure out what to do. Is the map being rendered too early in
div?

The test pages is here:

www.rabeca.org/index_testscroll.htm

Hope someone can help - cheers,