[OpenLayers-Users] Strange behavior of Zoomify Layer

razibue razibue at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:24:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm having a pretty strange error with a zoomify Layer.

when i call my html file my site looks like this:

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/hwvm9geg/Bildschirmfoto20110421um19.37.04.png

The development tools from chrome say, that there are missing two pictures. so thats why there are the red areas on the right.

i already tried to generate new tiles from different source files but the error stays.

when i try the zoomify express from zoomify.com the same tiles are working perfectly. so the error must be at my code or the zoomify layer.

My Code:

http://pastebin.ca/2049323

Did you ever get the same error or now why I'm getting it?

greetings from germany