AW: [OpenLayers-Users] WMS-C/TMS and WMTS

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Aug 3 17:24:08 EDT 2011

If any help, I use TMS maptiles without a server. I use maptiler to
create the tiles and then my own custom getURL to fetch the tile because
I have to cope with tilesets that cross the 180 line but dont cover all
the globe. I looked at mapbox but this solution works both for
standalone application on USB and for TMS stored on the server.