[OpenLayers-Users] how to work with ArcGis basemaps

JK Chen jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu
Thu Aug 25 13:09:48 EDT 2011

Ya,  I tried that object.  But what I have in question is: can that class be used to bring in imagery base maps from ArcGis?

If yes, what are the URL link?

I am not talking about data service.

This is the data service url that I tried, "http://sampleserver1.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/Specialty/ESRI_StateCityHighway_USA/MapServer/export"
It worked, but again, my intension is to use imagery base map from ArcGIS, not bing map, not google map, but ArGIS imagery maps, I mean any imagery base maps served by ArcGIS.

Thanks.

JK