[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature with hover=true on non top vector layer.

Gis Mage gismage at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:10:13 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I've got a map with one wms baselayer and two vector layers on top.
My goal is to highlight features on hover in middle layer (vector
layer, which has lower zindex).

But unfortunately, I found out, that OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature
with hover=true works only for the top layer.
If this layer goes underneath another vector layer, it doesn't get highlighted.

I tried to add both layers to the control as an array, but no luck -
the middle layer still doesn't get highlighted.

What am I doing wrong?