[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers IE8 Click Clustered Feature

Jerry O'Sullivan jeremiahosullivan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:02:06 EST 2011

Hi.

I have a vector layer with some data clustered, I can create a label with
the number of items at a point with the code below

I am having problems in IE8 using the selectfeature event as the label
takes the select event and does not seem to pass it down to the icon. I can
get
the event fired if I click just outside the label otherwise I cannot get
the even fired

Any ideas on this?

It works fine on FF! but I must get it working in IE8

Thanks,

 var vecdata_clustered_rule = new OpenLayers.Rule({filter: new
OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison({type:
OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison.GREATER_THAN,
                                   property: 'count',
                                   value: 1
                               }),
              symbolizer: {'fillColor': '#377EB8',
                  'fillOpacity': 0.8,
                  'strokeWidth': 0,
                  'pointRadius': 6,
                  'label' : '${count}' , //
                  'fontWeight' : 'bold' ,
                  'graphicName' : 'circle'}
              });

var sel_feat_q = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(vec_data_q,{multiple:
true,  toggle: true });
map.addControl(sel_feat_q);
sel_feat_q.activate();
vec_data_q.events.register('featureselected', this,displayinfo) ;