[OpenLayers-Users] OL211 - Problem to Window-Zoom

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Dec 7 13:25:10 EST 2011

Hi,

the Navigation control works for touch devices as well, and you can
also configure the kinetic option. So if your app is targeted towards
both mobile and desktop browsers, Control.Navigation is what you want
to use. See http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mobile-wmts-vienna.html
for an example that does this.

Andreas.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Jan Tappenbeck <osm at tappenbeck.net> wrote:

>  HI !
>
> i want to open my map [1] for using by mobile device and so i change the
> openlayers-file to ol2.11 and and the TouchNavigaition-Control.
>
> new OpenLayers.Control.TouchNavigation({dragPanOptions:{enableKinetic: true}
> }),
>
> now the Map [2] can be navi by touch (finger) but when the map will be open
> by a classic pc the navigation via STRG+Mouse-Window will not work.
>
> Is there a possibility to check the device and deacitve the Control
> optional?
>
> Or what is your idea ?
>
> reagards Jan :-)
>
> [1] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index.php?id=1032