[OpenLayers-Users] Modifyfeature and standalone

Tue Topholm tt at sugee.dk
Fri Dec 9 17:07:04 EST 2011

Hi All

I have a issue with the modifyfeature and standalone.

As I understand it, when you have enabled standalone you need to give
it the feature you want to modify, right?

I have a small script that uses selectFeature to select the feature,
and gives a list of options, and one of them is edit geometry.

Here I pass the feature in selectFeature.

That is fine, I can now move/edit the feature.

But I can also edit all the other features that are in the map, is this right?

When I do a console.log() on med modifyFeature object, it says standalone = true

So am I doing something wrong?
--

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Tue Topholm