[OpenLayers-Users] Wrong FramedCloud popup size

stefano parodi fanenji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:01:26 EST 2011

Since I've upgraded from 2.11 to the last build from github I've
noticed a incorrect behaviour in the rendering of FramedCloud type
Popups. Even when the size of the contained html is small the pop-up
is resized to his max size. With OL 2.11 the size of the popup was
correctly set.I've noticed a difference in Popup.js line 516:Now
containerElement is set with map.div while in 2.11 was set with
map.layerContainerDiv.Restoring the old assignement solve the problem
but I don't know if it cause other problems.
--
Ciao.
Stefano.