[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Synchronize position and zoom of two maps

Fabian Patzke 2 listensammler at patzi.de
Mon Dec 19 05:23:22 EST 2011

My suggestion would be, that you have to register an event on one of your
maps and update the second one with the new zoom an center LonLat.
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.11/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Map-js.html#OpenLayers.Map.EVENT_TYPES
I think you should use the "move" or "moveend" event. The first should be
triggered after each move/zoom step while the latter fires only after you
ended your moving/zooming. I am not totally sure with my last statement but
I think that it behaves in that way.

Greetings,
Fabian