AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Re: why does the vector layer shift when i zoom or pan the base layer?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Feb 14 12:08:36 EST 2011

Hi,

you have to do the transformations if you work with vector layers, because they only work together with Google layers if sphericalMercator on the google layers is set to true. You could go the deprecated way and use a Markers layer, which should work with sphericalMercator set to false, but I'd not recommend to do so.

Andreas.

On Feb 14, 2011, at 15:59 , Helder Brandão wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Thank you of your response. I read the documentation but the big problem is
> the vector layer because the vector layer shift when i pan or zoom.
> I want to work only with EPSG:4326 projection without do a projection
> tansformation (EPSG:900913 -> EPSG:4326).
>
> If i put sphericalMercator to true i must transform all my coordinates
> (EPSG:900913 -> EPSG:4326).
>
> Best Regards
>
> HB

Andreas Hocevar