[OpenLayers-Users] Permalink in mobile-device-version

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:00:40 EDT 2011

Hi Jan,

Control.Permalink is not present in OpenLayers.mobile.js. Search it in the file.

Use OpenLayers.js instead, it also contains TouchNavigation control.

I am using OpenLayers.js in my embedded OpenLayers projects in iPad /
iPhone with Xcode . I even managed change MousePosition to
TouchPosition control.

Noli