[OpenLayers-Users] overlay google map

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:50:41 EDT 2011

Hi Jaishankar,

I don't know geoserver well, so I can't help you there. There should be
plenty of examples if you google for the the proj4.js library.
Here's the link to the OL documentation, which has a basic example.
http://docs.openlayers.org/library/spherical_mercator.html?highlight=reprojection#working-with-projected-coordinates