[OpenLayers-Users] Save Data, Multiple User access at same Time

razibu backenklatscher at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 5 09:47:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm doing a map where u can move Pointobjects(vehicles with name) around a
map. At the moment it is only single usable. What i want to do now is to
save the changes (moves of the vehicles) so that everybody who opens the map
is seeing the changes. Perfectly would by realtime.

I need a saveStrategy and a way to save that changes (position, attributes
of the point) at a central point.

I read something about geojson. Could this match to my problem?