[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Save Data, Multiple User access at same Time

Rossko rossko at culzean.clara.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 05:50:41 EDT 2011

> I need a saveStrategy and a way to save that changes (position, attributes
of the point) at a central point.

That's outside the scope of OpenLayers ; you are going to need some kind of
multiuser database. Choice of what to use may be forced upon you, by what
kind of server-side resources are available to you or what environment you
are used to working in.

> I read something about geojson. Could this match to my problem?

It's just a data transport mechanism, it won't do any saving or updating for
you, although it could be part of your solution.