[OpenLayers-Users] OSM=>Shapefile Examples Online?

Arnie Shore ashore3 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 18:19:46 EDT 2011

Ideally, any example of US counties wd be appreciated, esp those with
pan and zoom.

I'm in the discovery/learning phase of a project in which we'll transit
from a GMaps base to OSM/OL, and it had been suggested that shapefiles
could provide advantages over OSM tiles.

Presumably, we'd use apppriate TIGER/Line Shapefiles.  Demographic data
not needed - just roads and infrastructure features.

Repeat:  I'm in the discovery/learning phase, and I may be asking the
wrong question, so pls 'be suggestive'.

AS