[OpenLayers-Users] Popup CloseBox event hander, how to reference the popup box from the handler

JK Chen jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu
Thu Jun 9 13:49:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to figure out a way to access the owner poup that contains closebox, when the close box is clicked.

Searching for API, I don't see a way. Any idea?

A feature in my program owns the popup. My ultimate goal is access the feature object in the CloseBox event handler.

Thanks for your help.

JK
-----------------------

addCloseBox
addCloseBox: function(

callback

)

Parameters
callback

{Function} The callback to be called when the close button is clicked.

                                                   closeBoxCallBack = function (evt)
                                                   {
                                                                        //this.data.selected = false;
                                                                        //polygon1.data.selected = false;
                                                                        //vector_layer.drawFeature(polygon1);
                                                                        console.log("closeBoxCallBack called ", evt.target);
                                                                        //polygon1.popup.hide();
                                                   });