RE [OpenLayers-Users] Problem: each mouse wheel step results in two zoom levels

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jun 10 12:36:31 EDT 2011

Make sure that you don't have 2 new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation defined
in your code
steve

JK Chen <jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2011-06-10 12:24

"openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org" <openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org>
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] Problem: each mouse wheel step results in two zoom
levels

Hi

I noticed a problem in my application. Each time I rotate one step of
mouse wheel, two zoom levels are changed. That is not right. It should be
just one zoom level.

Any idea?

I am using 2.11. And it happens to my application on both google base maps
and wms base map. I changed numZoomLevels from default of 16 to 22, and
the same things happen.

Thanks.

JK