RE [OpenLayers-Users] Problem: each mouse wheel step results in two zoom levels

JK Chen jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:33:19 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info, Steve. It appears to fix my problem.

JK

Make sure that you don't have 2 new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation defined in your code
steve

JK Chen <jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu<mailto:jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu>>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>

2011-06-10 12:24

"openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org>" <openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org>>

cc

Objet

[OpenLayers-Users] Problem: each mouse wheel step results in two        zoom levels

Hi

I noticed a problem in my application. Each time I rotate one step of mouse wheel, two zoom levels are changed. That is not right. It should be just one zoom level.

Any idea?

I am using 2.11. And it happens to my application on both google base maps and wms base map. I changed numZoomLevels from default of 16 to 22, and the same things happen.

Thanks.

JK