[OpenLayers-Users] Spherical Mercator example and mouse wheel zoom

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 18:58:50 EDT 2011

thanks. Removing the Navigation control resolved this, and it's loaded
anyway by default.

Another issue with the Spherical Mercator example is that for the
PanZoomBar the slider is moving too far over the '+' and globe button at
higher zoom levels because they're covered by the slider bar, thus  the
+ button and globe are unusable.

Armin