[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Vector Feature Clustering

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 15 08:46:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

   Could you show a live demo of it ?  If not, you could minimize your
code, make a short sample showing the issue, move it in the 'examples'
directory of the OpenLayers directory and make it point to the local
libs from there.  Then, send it with pastebin send the link.  That way,
we could quickly see your sample working and see what's wrong.  If you
code isn't that big, you could paste it here instead.

Regards,

Alexandre

On 11-06-15 07:02 AM, shitake83 wrote:
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> ive already had a look at the examples and i just dont understand how to use
> it in my own program.
> I dont get the way the style is declared, whenever i add the strategy to my
> layer, the map stops showing. I have tried just about everything, dissecting
> the code and trying simple examples just like you suggested. Im really
> having a hard time.

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears
www.mapgears.com