[OpenLayers-Users] Change Aspect Ratio of map without changing projection?

Michael mdm at yachtpc.com
Mon Jun 20 09:15:10 EDT 2011

I am sure that there is a simple and quick answer out there.

My map is here:  http://pacificcup.org/OpenLayers/longpac.php

In creating geographically accurate circles on the map, it's become
evident that the map has noticeable horizontal exaggeration at this
latitude.  (The circles look like eggs).

What's the simplest way to adjust the X axis of my map while leaving the
Y axis intact?  In other words, I wanna squish it.

I'm imagining (hoping) that it's just a css fix, but my efforts there
have not been successful.

Thanks!

Michael