[OpenLayers-Users] How to display .jpg Pictures over google map Layer

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:26:38 EDT 2011

I just want to know, How i display .jpg Pictures over google map. I am
working with OL and Geoserver. I displayed one WMS layer from Geoserver and
on clicking i can see attribute data in popup window. One of the attribute
field named "Picture" contains the URL of .jpg file. like
http://someserver/demo/pics/Pic.jpg.

I want to display picture from this URL over google map. How I do that ?

any suggestion will be appreciated.