[OpenLayers-Users] populate vector layer from json response

B. Heath Robinson heath at midnighthour.org
Tue Jun 21 11:44:02 EDT 2011

I should have proofread the email BEFORE I sent it.

Actually, it would be something like this:

var latlon = new OpenLayers.LonLat(tweet.geo.coordinates[0],tweet.geo.coordinates[1]);
latlon.transform(new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),map.getProjectionObject());
tweet.point = latlon;

This assumes that tweet.geo.coordinates[0],tweet.geo.coordinates[1] is something that the LonLat constructor will take.