[OpenLayers-Users] Can't get WFS to work.

sulu andreas.siegel at vorarlberg.at
Wed Jun 22 09:48:37 EDT 2011

Hi.

Yes, i know this topic is far from new but i'm stuck getting my
OL-WFS-Test-Client to work.
The basic idea it to get the background from a Mapserver-WMS-Service and
plot on this some vector-data from a WFS-Layer (also provided by mapserver).

WMS works pretty well but WFS won`t.

Before i flood this post with code-samples of my mapfiles and/or the
OL-HTML-document i would like to ask if there is a walkthrough where it is
shown how to code a correct mapfile and the corresponding OL-Code.

Or if one could provide me with a working wfs-mapfile and a matching OL-Code
i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance
Andy