[OpenLayers-Users] Can't get WFS to work.

Casper Span info at spatially-oriented.com
Wed Jun 22 10:46:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think you are running against a problem I had as well: the lack of a proxy
/ proxy script.
You can only get WFS data again the same domain. (and thus, the same port as
well)

So if you're MapServer isn't running on the same domain as your OL page, you
will need a forwarder from the OL code to the Mapserver.

Something like http://yourwebsite.com/mapserver -->
http://yourmapserver.com/mapserver
or http://yourwebsite.com:8080/mapserver -->
http://yourwebsite.com/mapserver