[OpenLayers-Users] Script protocol

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Jun 22 17:36:01 EDT 2011

> Question regarding the OL script protocol: I'm assuming in my n00bage
> that this could be used with jsonp api's, is this right?

Yes, and allows you to do WFS with GET instead of POST, bypasses
cross-domain ajax restrictions. I did a recent post on using it in
anger. In my opinion, I dont think it would be that useful for your
twitter issues. I dont know anything about the tweet api so I dont think
I can contribute. It certainly looks like tweet is lat/long so you have
to reverse order. Without seeing the data your app is working on, its
hard to figure it out.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232