[OpenLayers-Users] Script protocol

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:53:03 EDT 2011

Hi Phil,

For the life of me, I can't figure this out. When I pass the coordinates
reversed, it doesn't place the point.
If I feed it two lats or longs it will place the point either in eurasia, or
off the map below s. america, but if I feed it lon then lat, it alerts the
coords correctly, but won't place the point/marker. I can send you the
scripts if you want to take a peak.

Re: the script protocol, I think it would work nicely with Flickr which uses
kml to store the geo-tagging, just wanted to check...