[OpenLayers-Users] AW: [mapserver-users] "Low-resolution" raster image problem when usingOpenlayers

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Jun 27 13:53:51 EDT 2011

hi,

if you do a right click on a tile to get the context menu, you should be
able to copy the url (if the tiles of your server is the most top of the
visible layers). Compare the different urls. If you load them in your
browser you should get a response for a single tile from your server.

Perhaps that gives you an idea, what goes wrong.

Arnd

  _____