[OpenLayers-Users] processinjs with openlayers

Oguz Yarimtepe oguzyarimtepe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:06:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create grids on a Google Map. I created the grids using processing.js[1], which is a visualization library. I am not sure how to overlay this grid structure onto the map. I saw some overlay examples at the openlayer site demo part. Is it possible to overlay a canvas that is created by using procesingjs on a google map? If os i will be gald to see some guidelines.

My second problem is to change the eye view to the map. Normally the created maps are 2D and a fixed camera view, i want something like here http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/?visualID=9151 Lets forget about the planets moving around but focus on the grid part. I want my map to be displayed on the grid. Is there a way to change the camera view of the google map and tilt it a little so that i can create 3D grids on them?

Cheers.

--
Oguz Yarimtepe <oguzyarimtepe at gmail.com>