[OpenLayers-Users] New sponsorship from Raveable

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Wed Jun 29 15:32:11 EDT 2011

We're excited to welcome a Raveable as a new OpenLayers Project Sponsor.

 From the http://www.raveable.com/ website:

"""
Raveable.com is your personal, online travel assistant for finding
hotels that meet your needs. Raveable.com combines and organizes
millions of user-generated hotel reviews from travel sites across the
Internet and streamlines them into the most popular "rants" and "raves".
Raveable.com makes sense of the collective intelligence of fellow
travelers, so you can be sure you're getting the most reliable, credible
and up-to-date information needed to make the best hotel selection.
"""

We'd like to extend our thanks to Raveable for their investment in the
OpenLayers project.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub