[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Popups appear on every click?

Gary Nobles garynobles at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 15:44:15 EDT 2011

My code is at the base of this post.

1) I am also having the problem where I have specified the layer to be
queried [settlements] but it still brings up a blank popup for a 'non
feature', I couldn't get this work around to work and i have been stuck on
this for days.

2) Also I am trying to get the hover to work so:
     a)you hover over a point and it shows
     b)you move outside of the popup up and it closes

Every method I find I can't get to work, any help is as always very much
welcomed.

Gary

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>OpenLayers Tutorial - Basic Map Setup</title>

</head>