[OpenLayers-Users] Why WFS Layer Displayed very slowely over Google Map

Charles Galpin cgalpin at lhsw.com
Fri Mar 4 08:33:14 EST 2011

Mustafa646,

I think this was said before, but I'll try explain better. What you want to do is change to using a WMS layer to display these features, and then on click do a WFS call to get the feature info to display. The display of the features will take a little bit longer but your app with be usable.

hth,
charles