[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Why WFS Layer is displaying very slowely over Google Map.

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:26:27 EST 2011

I am not going to click on feature to get feature's info. I need a different
scenario.

In my case, The requirement is to highlight a specific feature under Button
click event.  Actually I have a Button and Textbox. The user puts some value
in textbox and press the button, Under Button click event, Textbox value
needs to compare with specific column value  of all the features (3500
features) in loop. And finally, one feature will be selected based on
comparision.

so, for this reason, i need all the features displayed over google map
before performing the above action. Now, Please guide me How I can draw
Vector Layer fastly. OR is there any other way to solve this problem?

Regards