[OpenLayers-Users] Re: WMSGetFeatureInfo control is not firing getfeatureinfo event

jpvalappil jpvalappil at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 00:18:46 EST 2011

I have sorted it out.

Once I have incorporated proper templates
(http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html) for the map queries in my map
file the code that I have furnished in my earlier post started to work.

For the users who have issues to setup something related with
WMSGetFeatureInfo control I would suggest to use "beforegetfeatueinfo" and
"nogetfeatureinfo" events - http://bit.ly/fAvSOq and debug the code
execution through Firebug to get a handle about the execution path.

-JP

-----
Thanks in advance

Jayaprakash