[OpenLayers-Users] help reading openlayers documentation

Carlos Krefft ckrefft at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Mar 9 12:23:56 EST 2011

Dear OpenLayers Users:

Within the open layers documentation I've noticed that "options" is many
times used to show that the constructor takes parameters. But where can I
get the details for this parameter {object}? How does one know what
parameters it accepts?

For example: below I have put the constructor documentation for
OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial. How do I know what parameters I can put within
{Object}?

OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial

Creates a spatial filter.

Parameters

options

{Object} An optional object with properties to set on the filter.

Kind Regards,

Carlos