[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Limit of layers for SelectFeature Control?

Planet)x andrew.stewart at reddeer.ca
Sun Mar 13 14:09:35 EDT 2011

So I have developed a slight work-around for this problem but not sure if
there is a better way to accomplish this. Basically I am recreating the
layer each time one of the layerlist items is checked. I am removing the
Vector layer from my map and then recreating it with an array of featureType
attributes (array of strings I have passed). I then redefine my
selectfeature control with the newly created Vector layer and it works with
all the typenames. Not sure why this happens but I can pass one single
Vector layer made up of many many featureTypes.. yet if I try to pass the
same amount of individual vector layers to the control it stops functioning
after 10 layers, is this supposed to be the case?