[OpenLayers-Users] how to make simultanous wms calls in open layers

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:14:33 EDT 2011

Hi.

Im looking for a way for openlayers to make wms and gwc requests at
the same time, currently I have a map with 1 wms layer and 4 gwc
layers out of which 2 are baselayers. Things are working fine but it
happens at times when user pans and zooms the map roughly with the wms
layer enable , it seems openlayers first finishes loading the
baselayers and then it comes towards the other overlays , I want
openlayers to load all enable layers at once instead of loading one
layer and then moving to the oher. Has anybody faced this problem
before?

regards,
Imran

--