[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: Path problem with kml files

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Mar 17 15:59:46 EDT 2011

> i must say I am still struggling and cannot find the answer to my
> problem. Anyway, someone has found something, but I cannot understand
> it at all.

Perhaps we need more of your code and setup. One thing you do need to be
aware of is that KML loading is ajax call. Make sure you arent running
foul of cross-site restrictions. Chrome is particularly tight.

If you are using FF, then the firebug extension will hope you see
exactly the browser is doing and what the response was. Depending on
interaction, these show up in net or console. You can also debug right
in and see where it fails.