[OpenLayers-Users] ArcGIS REST services

Jeff Dege jeff.dege at korterra.com
Fri Mar 25 12:22:37 EDT 2011

When I view that page in IE8, it doesn't work at all:

==========================
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:47:29 UTC

Message: Expected identifier, string or number
Line: 145
Char: 21
Code: 0
URI: http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/arcgiscache_ags.html

Message: Object expected
Line: 163
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/arcgiscache_ags.html

It works in Firefox.

Looks like our biggest problems are going to be projections and resolutions - our other layers are not in Spherical Mercator, and we are not currently drawing our maps scales that match the ArcGIS resolutions.

Thanks for the pointer.