[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS

Etienne DELAY abcessus at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:28:57 EDT 2011

Hello,
I try to work to display information coming from MapServer as WFS, the
following code works:
VectVigneti = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS("coperture del suolo",
                                                "
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/delaye/vector.map",
                                                {typename: 'vigneti'},
                                                { extractAttributes: true,
visibility: false});

But I have read on the documentation than that this technique is "Deprecated
". I try with OpenLayers.Layer.Vecto and protocol: new
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS, but that doesn't work. I have not solved my problem
with the answer to this question on the mailing list (
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Problem-with-OpenLayers-Protocol-WFS-from-Geoserver-td5167039.html
).
I wanted to know if someone could help me to understand where is my problem.

This is my code :
var wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("vigneti", {

projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:32632"),

protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                                                                        url:
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/delaye/vector.map",

 schema: "
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/delaye/vector.map&SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=GetSchema&schema=miwfs:vigneti&VERSION=1.0.0
",

//equivalent a layer pour les couche wms

featureType: "vigneti",

srsName: "EPSG:32632",

featureNS: "http://www.openplans.org/topp",
                                                                        }),