[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Layer is not accessbile in google Chrome ?

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 11:58:43 EDT 2011

I have written a small mapping application which includes WMS and WFS layers.
When i run my application in IE, then it works fine and both WMS and WFS
layers are shown on map. But When i tried to run my application in google
chrome, then only WMS layers were visible and not WFS layer. I search about
the problem but could not get any solution. I would expect valueable
guidance from someone, why it not works and what is the solution ?

thanks and regards