[OpenLayers-Users] Initialization Help in Openlayers.mobile.js

Haseeb Anwar Ul Haq fastisb at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:39:32 EDT 2011

Hi,
      I am developing a web site having Openlayers Map control in it.I also
want to use touch controls for iPhone/iPad/Android etc.But I am facing a
problem initializing the map when both OpenLayers.js and
OpenLayers.mobile.js are included in the website. Can anyone help me
initialize the map using OpenLayers.mobile.js when iPhone or Android
supported phones are detected and initialize the map using OpenLayers.js
otherwise.(I need help only in the initialization I am able to detect
browser and OS but cant figure out the initialization when both js files are
added together) .
I am able to initialize the map perfectly using Openlayers.mobile.js and
OpenLayers.js seperately but not when both are added together in the
page(Need help in differentiating between them).

Thankyou and waiting for a response.

Regards,
Haseeb Anwar

--
*

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT
*