[OpenLayers-Users] using two Projections?

ulao S_K_U_N_X at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:20:28 EDT 2011

in order to get OSM to work I need to set my
projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
in my map options.

in order to get my topo maps to work I need to leave the default.

If I try to do this in my layers with {} options it does not correct the
issue?

For example I set my map options to 900913 and then in my topo layer option
I set to 4326 then my top still does not work, but removing the 900913 from
the map options allows it to work?