[OpenLayers-Users] Re: WFS layer from Mapserver not displaying

tmartinh tmartinh at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:13:34 EDT 2011

Hi Alexandre,

You are giving me lots of new ideas. One of them will be only to make
editable poligons at a certain resolution, for the rest of resolutions, WMS
version will be available. That's the way to avoid performance problems when
working with a high populated layer! very nice
I am taking a look closely to all examples and info you sent me and I will
let you know my opinions about them when I have studied them better. Also, I
will let you know my progress which will go in the direction you recomended
me.
For the moment, I just wanted to thank you very very much for your help and
guide.

Kind regard,

Toni M.

2011/5/13 Alexandre Dubé [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+6359912-864548582-335272 at n2.nabble.com>