AW: [OpenLayers-Users] WMS polygon fill color

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:58:45 EDT 2011

On 18 May 2011 11:29, IvanBell <Ivan.Bell at cca.com> wrote:
> After some more RnD, it appears that SLD is WMS server-specific (?).  I am
> going to post this in the GeoServer forum.

It isn't server specific - but I'm pretty sure the filter spec says
something about feature IDs being special but my copy is at work. So
you may be running into problems with an interpretation of the spec.

The best plan would be to construct a working SLD file using UDig and
then use that as a template in your code.

Ian
--
Ian Turton