[OpenLayers-Users] SOS service

Xurxo Mendez sonxurxo at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:40:20 EDT 2011

Hi Quang,

I'm currently developing some stuff with OpenLayers and SOS, but not for
transactional profile (so not for registering sensors). I'm just working for
displaying sensed data. I have something in my sandbox (
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/browser/sandbox/sonxurxo/sos). For sure
Bart van den Eijnden can point you better, he has developed all (I think)
existing OL SOS support and has much more knowledge of the OL library than
me. And also guys from 52north work on that stuff, maybe you can find help
on there.

Best regards,

Xurxo Méndez Pérez

http://blog.sonxurxo.com