[OpenLayers-Users] over-riding CSS when linked to live OL

Michael mdm at yachtpc.com
Wed May 25 13:26:48 EDT 2011

In general, I think, loading a css file AFTER you load the OL css would work

But wait a minute, I ran into a problem here, which is that OL
dynamically calls its native css somehow.  So, unless you host yourself
and rewrite, you need to set the theme for the map equal to null in
order to stop that

       map = new OpenLayers.Map({
           div: 'map_canvas',
           theme: null