[OpenLayers-Users] Re: ArcGIS REST services

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:29:55 EDT 2011

Bart,

Thanks for your work. I found what might be a bug, although I am using the
ArcGISCache.js code from the examples you posted so this may have been
corrected.

When configuring the layer, I only provided a certain number of resolutions,
starting at level 6.
In the getUrl code, to get the z value, you call this.map.getZoom(), which
in my case will return 0 since that is my initial zoom level. In reality, it
should be 6. My workaround was to add this:  z = lod.level; under the check
to see if the lods exists.

Thanks again for your work!

Dan